Happy first day of spring! Wanna know how to transform an ordinary shipping tag into something extraordinary? Stick with me…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Shipping tags – I found a great selection at Staples
- A roll of peel-&-stick moss - Michaels
- Hole punch
Here’s how ya do it:
- Cut a piece of the peel-&-stick moss slightly larger than a shipping tag.
- Remove the paper on the back of the moss to reveal its tacky side then place firmly on the tag.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag and insert twine.
- Your done!
Okay, how easy is that AND you have a really cool and creative gift tag to adorn your Easter gifts! Happy crafting!